Welcome to Sunflower Yoga Studio!
Here are some tips that will help you get the most of your experience at Sunflower Yoga.
- Please be considerate of classes already in session when you arrive for your class by waiting quietly in the lobby area until your class begins.
- Please turn off your cell phone/pager.
- Please remove your shoes in the lobby area before entering the studio space.
- If you arrive late to a class, please be courteous: walk onto the floor silently, find a space closest to the entrance, and roll your mat out quietly to avoid disrupting the class.
- If you need to leave class early, please notify your instructor ahead of time and exit quietly when leaving.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or any scented products to class.
- Notify your instructor before class of any serious health conditions (including high blood pressure, heart disease, recent surgery, pregnancy, etc.) or injuries.
- For everyone’s benefit, when you are sick please stay home and take care of yourself rather than coming to class.
- Avoid eating a large meal for at least 2-3 hours before class.
- Remember to bring a bottle of water with you in order to stay hydrated during class. Water is also available for purchase at the studio for $1.